Friday, May 26, 2006

Wetting my pants!



We are at outpost #1 watching the Sabres getting beat by Carolina 2-0 at end of one. We are really beat up...but the moon in the picture really makes me feel good...that and the Coors Lights that I am drinking. Wanted to go to Birch to watch periods #2 and 3, but Jeanne said she may never go to the Birch again. (See earlier Blog!) This is my first Blog...I am so freakin' excited I could wet my pants...either that or I will go wizzereenoo in the toytoy instead!!!

Did anyone tell you Kevy is here w/ little bopeep? We figure he will be home by noon on Sunday...

Zing dada bing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes - this is the most out of control blog i've ever read. you lake folks are whacked.

Anonymous said...

"E" is right....we better ease up a little! not!

Anonymous said...

gin is a wonderful thing