Saturday, October 13, 2007

Open for business!



Yes, it is a Knitting Shop! On Friday I was lucky enough to visit the Red Rock Knit Shop in Sedona. It was the perfect end to an absolutely awesome week. I was able to find yarn that was hand dyed by the owner of the shop-Mary Gavan. I have no idea what I will knit- but I have the yarn! I also picked up some sock yarn and a book on how to knit both socks at one time. And yes, Spencer did check out the shop and left very quickly and right now Dan is saying "you bought all that there?!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miracle Whip: Cant wait to see your new sweaters!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see any of it. The model, Watervixen, with her hand dyed yarn projects...

Coach and Ginger!

Anonymous said...

awesome! Next time we are visiting Chris and Anita we will definitely have to make a stop!

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice shop!

whatcha going to do with that yarn?