Monday, July 03, 2006

Look who's back!


Captain E and Meggers are back at the lake now after a few weeks away. It got real nice last night after that west wind stopped around 8pm. Had a small camp fire at outpost #2, burned that plastic chair that spencer broke. That baby got the fire cranking and the black smoke billowing! Whip-a-reno's deck got tested for its load capacity last night when the graduation party regathered on it. Held up fine, in fact it didnt even wiggle. Must have been those last few cross braces he put on. I think I drank a Genny Light last night...ew.
The lake looks calm enough this morning to possibly take the 1st ride of the summer on my Seadoo, hope it stays this flat all day.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Genny Light? What...did you lose your job? I swore, once I was gainfully employed, there would be no Genny Lights in my future! You didn't make that same pledge to yourself? It is a very good pledge to make to yourself!!!!

Anonymous said...

lowell must have left that Genny at your place huh?