Saturday, July 01, 2006

July 4th weekend @ Al & Shirley's new deck


Al & Shirley were nice enough to invite us down for a party on his new deck last night(or did we invite ourselves down?)anyway, as you can see from the picture Al's new deck lights sure are bright, I think I heard a lake freighter asking the coast guard on the marine radio if there was a new harbor on the south shore that hasnt been put on the navigation charts yet! Al quickly powered them down so they wouldn't attract any bugs. I'm thinking about putting a deck like this at my place, probably could knock it off in a weekend or two!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Spencer...at least you are thinking about your next deck adventure. I am thinking that will happen around 2012! I will be right there to help...I mean watch! Zing dada bing!

I am on my way back...this working on Saturday's in July sucks!