Sunday, June 18, 2006

Attempted Launch





This was our attempted and 1/2 successful launch...and the very last picture of the 2000 Millenium Edition SeaDoo. Somehow Dan's SeaDoo Service didn't get to work on this one and it failed to make the grade. Either that or him and Bill Hebeler got together and did something to make it not run properly so that I would get so pissed off that I would immediately run up to Hebeler's and buy a new one! Good move though...the new one is very cool! Maybe have to see what the "Beast" is worth!

Off to game #2 of the day on Fathers Day. You are all welcome that we are spending the best part of the day in the gym at Niagara University! About 90+ out today...about 190+ in the gym! Laura's very last organized basketball game! Got to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder it's broken, you can't launch the thing onto the cement!!

Spencer said...

Is that what the problem was? Damn...it could have saved me several large if you would've told me that prior to going to Hebelers!

Anonymous said...

Angel Fish said... I really like my new seadoo!

Anonymous said...

I really like your new Sea-Doo too! Maybe this Wednesday we can go for a "longest day of the year" ride, we could stay out legally until almost 9pm!