Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cool Shoes

Wanted to show you all these cool new shoes I came across. They have them for all seasons. I love them because not only do they come in cool colors, they are actually comfortable. I never thought I would own 1 pair let alone 3!


From left to right: the summer flip flop croc, Hydro Croc and the fleece lined Croc- perfect color that can be worn year round. Might even work good on those cool nights by the lake.

This is the Hydro Croc- perfect for land to Seadoo and back again. No liners so no stinky smell or that problem of putting the lining back in everytime you take them off. Pretty cool.


Dan is trying a pair also. I think these are going to be great SeaDoo shoes. I have a feeling I am going to see a lot of Crocs on the water by the end of the Summer.



v




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Croc's for the Sea-Doo BRILLIANT!

Spencer said...

You guys are freaking killing me!!!

Smokeybeans said...

Those things are absolutely silly and not very attractive either. I'm pretty sure that my short blond italian friend was making fun of a certain Easter sweatshirt I was wearing the other night. I'm pretty sure that if you wear CROCS you can no longer make remarks about other peoples fashion.